Change of plans… again

I have found a new organization I believe will benefit us the most. The waiting list is not as long and the price is more reachable! I will be sending one more email and once I receive some answers I will then proceed with the primarily application to be reviewed. If we are approved the I can proceed with the full application and we then must pay 25% of the cost to hold our place for a dog. That equates to about $2500. I will update more as I learn more from my questions let everyone know about our application. Please continue to share and pray!

— Team Evy


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s